– Develop and advance design concepts for the company.
– Create compelling sketches to bring the team’s proposals to life.
– Participate in the project from initial sketch phase, development, through to finished customer-facing execution.
– You readily solicit and accept feedback, recognizing competing inputs and priorities and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve apparent conflicts.
– Work with team leadership to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship.
– Collaborate with internal & external resources
– Participate in design projects as necessary and as your own skills dictate.
– Minimum of 4+ years of experience.
– Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to build customer experiences from the ground up.
– Solid conceptual and technical skills across a diverse range of customer-centered projects.
– Must be self-motivated and able to manage simultaneous parallel-path projects.
– Portfolio of diverse work that showcases your creativity, tenacity and practical skills.
– Must have good communication skills
– Candidate should have good knowledge in Social Media.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.