Great Manager Institute
Human Resources – Training Coordinator
The role requires micro-entrepreneurs who can work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while delivering innovative solutions on the go. We seek relationship experts who can understand the complexities of an aspirational global brand backed by innovative technology solutions and associate the same with business clients. The role requires ability to work on creating a new set of clients from scratch while utilizing the benefits of alliances and partnerships.
This is a unique opportunity that combines the best of both worlds- start-up and established SME- and provides a clear growth path leading to managing micro-business verticals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Project Manager / Consultant to understand the client assignment and project context.
- Plan and prepare a client delivery plan.
- Custodian of MIS for client projects
- Data analysis: identity, analyze and interpret data from surveys, workshops, participant feedback, and progress during long-term engagement.
- Basic coordination with clients for the administration of workshops/ presentations
- Successfully implementing the internal feedback mechanism.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of projects as per guidelines.
- Adherence to quality parameters for the project delivery
- Custodian for all project collaterals
- Ability to multitask and work in teams.
- Communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, confident and proactive
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good practical understanding of technology and its application
- Strong planning and time management skills, eye for detail
- Relationship-building skills
Basic Qualifications Fresh Graduates – BMS / BMM/ B.Sc. (IT/ Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/
Computer Science) / BA Statistics/ BA Psychology/ BBA/ BBI/ BAF/BFM
Required Competencies MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel (should have good knowledge of basic excel formulas and ability to create basic reports from data, should be able to create presentations using graphs and smart art)
Great Manager Institute® is a global digital platform for personalized education and certification of people managers, having the vision of creating a world where every individual gets the opportunity to work with a Great People Manager. It is backed by Great Place to Work® Institute, India. We call ourselves Lifetime Digital Coach & Profiler for People Managers.
- Customer Obsession: We believe in the concept of understanding customer deeply by putting ourselves in their shoes and gather and use relevant data to take decisions.
- Speed: In order to become a global unicorn, speed is of paramount importance.
- Global Outlook: We are creating a product for the world, and it can be possible only if we combine personalized and localized offerings with global outlook.
- Be Transparent
- Bring the Best
- Have Faith
- Respect Individuality
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹450,000.00 – ₹550,000.00 per year
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your current CTC?
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.