Meat Processors (skilled or unskilled)
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Full time positions
- Boners, Slicers, Slaughter & Labourers
- Full time pay rate starting $21.07 to $36.58
- Casual rate starting $26.34 to $45.73
We are currently recruiting for full-time, reliable, and experienced boners, slicers, slaughtermen,
and labourers. Meat processing/ butchery requires teamwork, discipline, alertness, physical
fitness and strength of mind and body. All employees are required to comply with all safety,
quality, and production requirements.
All successful applicants will undergo a physical functional capabilities assessment and pre-
employment drug and alcohol screening. All Greenhams ites are drug & alcohol-free sites, and
all Greenham employees are Q-fever and Covid 19 fully v accinated.
You Will Have
- Previous experience in meat processing would be preferred but not essential.
- Knife handling skills, including sharpening, to ensure muscular skeletal injuries are
- Commitment and reliability ensuring you complete your shifts as rostered.
- Demonstrable safe working skills.
Suitable candidates without previous meat industry experience but willing to commit, be
reliable and consistent will receive fully comprehensive and nationally accredited training,
leading to a fully recognised meat processing trade qualification (Cert I – IV in Meat
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.