Grundfos Is Support & Operations Centre Phils. Inc
HR Recruiting Intern
Full Job Description
This is your chance to be part of the Global Talent Attraction team and work with our most experienced and highly skilled recruiting professionals not only in the country but across regions.
During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce, and sell some of the world’s most efficient and energy-saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an HR Recruiting Intern, you become part of the Global Talent Attraction team wherein you will have wide exposure to different facets of the department. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration, and developments are front and center in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will be part. You will be an appreciated and respected colleague – and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and schoolwork.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. You will quickly gain responsibility for your tasks as you will be involved in the following:
- Support the TA team in schedule and confirming interviews with candidates
- Support our Sourcing team in searching for passive candidates and continue building our talent pool and pipeline
- To assist with Employer Branding/Employee Advocacy and Internship and Fresh Graduate Hiring in GIS/GPP
- Administrative tasks i.e. reaching out and expanding our partnership with other Schools/Universities, collaboration, etc.
- Work with some of our engagement initiatives such as: Career Talk, Internal Activities, Corporate Social Responsibilities, and many more
- Build a pipeline of candidates in our external job boards by encouraging the creation of Talent Profiles
- Supports Cammio Video Interviews if needed
- Provide guidance and assistance where needed to other recruiters in the team
- Other HR-related activities that may be assign from time to time
What do you need to apply • Currently taking up a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
- Must be enrolled in any internship or practicum program
- At least a minimum of 240 internship hours
- You possess knowledge of Microsoft programs, Excel in particular
- You have an international outlook, good English speaking and writing skills
- You show initiative and work proactively and efficiently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us
- Being creative, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox
- Ability to work onsite in Ortigas, Pasig City
If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.