JAVA AWS Developer (WFH)
Full job description
depends on seniority level
Model of cooperation:
Java, AWS, REST
Regular / Senior
- English min. B2 level;
- Nice to have: AWS certificates;
The project is carried out for a large EU HR company. The project is connected with development of an application for managing the work of the so-called unskilled staff (employees of airports, factories, fast food, etc.). The application is actually used throughout Europe – it is an important and key app for the customer, so it will be constantly developed, there is no stagnation. The team consists of 5 Developers + PM, the work is being conducted in Scrum.
- designing new solutions for new functions and maintaining the existing ones;
- code development and maintenance in accordance with established coding standards and best practices;
- investigation, debugging and repairing of critical production incidents;
- checking new technologies in terms of their application in the context of future business needs;
- communication with the customer (both with business and technical people).
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.