GTA STONE COUNTERTOPS PRO CORPORATION
Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Determine layout and installation procedures
- Measure and mark guidelines to be used for installations
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications
- Install, repair, and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Handling heavy loads
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.