Part-Time Jobs in Abu Dhabi Every Friday
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Post Name||Guest Service Agent|
|Qualification||Minimum high school certification.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||AED 20 To AED 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Etihad’s Hub and Midfield Operations department is recruiting for PART TIME Guest Service Agents to assist during peak operational hours.
You will receive and process customer requests, and inquiries and address complaints while providing excellent customer service, to increase customer satisfaction and ensure the smooth running of operations at the airport.
- Collaborate with handling agents by supporting in executing handling operations to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of services to guests.
- Support customers with connecting flights to ensure complete and timely information is provided.
- Support customers on a wide range of generic services following established policies and procedures to ensure customer needs are met in the most effective manner.
- Provide customers with dedicated support according to policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and risk mitigation.
- Identify and highlight potential areas of improvement to support continuous improvement of service and/or operations.
- Minimum high school certification.
- 1-year of experience in a similar role is required.
- This is a Part-time / Casual Hourly Contract (pay per hour contract).
- You have to be on your own visa (e.g. spouse, sponsor, university) Etihad will NOT be providing a working visa.
- Total working hours per week will vary (e.g. 20 hours, 23 hours, 26 hours, etc.). The total working hours per week will not be below 20hrs per week or above 30hrs per week.