Panda Restaurant Group
Restaurant Leader Training Program – North Carolina, US (H1B Sponsorship Eligible)
About the job
The Restaurant Leader Training Program i s a high potential trainee for restaurant management, learning to carry out the restaurant area leaderresponsibility for overseeing operations of 7- 15 stores directly. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) available for this position for those that meet the requirements. The role works closely with Operations leadership to be trained for:
- Recruiting high caliber managerial candidates
- Training and developing associates
- Ensuring delivery of exceptional guest experience and brand building
- Achieving financial targets
- Strategic planning and execution of all aspects of operations in conjunction with Support Center to achieve sustained efficiency and effectiveness
Management Team Responsibilities: Essential functions: The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of all duties and responsibilities.
- People: Hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Guest: Excellent food quality, guest service, and associate friendliness
- Financial: Sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Kitchen Management: Ensure food safety, order product, count inventory, prepare food and cook all entrees
- Operations: Maintain cleanliness, safety standards, and apply knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices
Work hours : 40 hours per week plus O.T.Required background & experience:
- Education Requirement:Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or related or equivalent”
- Minimum one to two years of Operations experience
- Must be flexible to move to a store within a 50 miles radius and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
ADA Statement:While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Workspace is restricted and employees are generally expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high. Employees must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, have effective verbal communication skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with changing priorities, and the ability to manage conflicts/difficult situations.
Panda Strong since 1983:Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,300 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it’s impacting our team or the communities we work in, we’re proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You’re wanted here:We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law, including but not limited to sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related conditions), gender expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and veteran status. Additionally, Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. complies with all federal, state, and local laws regarding requests for workplace accommodations. If there is a reason you believe you require an accommodation, please reach out to Human Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.