Habara Hotel & Restaurant Management W.L.L.
Bellboy / Driver
Full Job Description
- Checks the daily arrival list for VVIP’s or guests with special need.
- To be present at the Concierge/Receptiondesk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Tag baggages it and return the identification slips to guests.
- Assists guests with luggage to the front desk.
- Escortsguests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Inspects guest room for order and adequate supplies and informs guests of room amenities
- Delivers faxes, messages, packagesand flowers to guests rooms and other offices.
- Provide items on loanto guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
- Inform Front Desk Cashierto chargeitems given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Ensure that the guest has verified that all luggage has been accounted for.
- Ensure safe storage and collect ticketing of guest coatsand personal items.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggagerequests.
- Update and file the left luggage request form/ Long Term luggage request form.
- Update and file errand cards.
- Update the Luggage movement register.
- Transport departing guests luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist the senior Concierge on duty with his/her duties during busy periods and breaks.
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
- To provide an efficient luggage storage, delivery and collection service.
- Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
Previous experience in hospitality would be preferred and Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service. Be a good team player and Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts. Able to stand for long hours.
High school or equivalent education. ComputerBasics and knowledge of Property Management software.
Previous experience working in a luxury4 or 5 star hotel or serviced apartmentsenvironment. The successful candidate is likely to have a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills and good levels of written and spoken English.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.