Part-Time Lecturer for Elderly Care
Full Job Description
One of the leading and fast emerging Institutions from Malta, Europe offering a wide range of industry driven and job-oriented programme is inviting job application for part-time faculty for its Dubai Campus for the following discipline:
Part-Time Lecture for Elderly Care
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching Elederly Care modules to the undergraduate students
· Preparing and updating the PPT slides and the required learning resources
- Delivering the content as per the set specification of the program through the set pedagogy and ICT
· Involving in the assessment process such as question preparation, assessment, etc.
- Administrative duties as needed meeting the set guidelines from the head campus-Malta.
- A Master or Graduate in nursing or related fields with sound academic track record
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum
- Excellent level of communication and presentation is a must.
As per the industry standards in UAE on hourly basis
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Pay: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.