Full Job Description
As a Halfords Autocentre Driver, you’ll play a key part in the customer journey, providing our customers with the highest standards of service.
With access to industry-leading, recognized training linked to your skills and experience you’ll be given every opportunity to progress your career.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Collecting customer vehicles from their home or workplace
- Delivering customer vehicles to them once work has been completed
- Providing the first-class support that our customers value
- Washing and vacuuming each vehicle to a high standard
- Supporting the cleanliness of the Autocentre
To be a success in this role you’ll need:
- A full valid driving license, with no more than 9 points
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience of dealing with customers face-to-face
- Experience working on your own and as part of a team
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits.
As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants, and more
- Employee assistance program offering free, independent, confidential support and counseling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme – buy one bike per year from a range of bikes that have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan – claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance, and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.