Local Van Driver
Full Job Description
Unique, cool driving job! Drive our vehicles, in a stable industry that always has a job for reliable, safe drivers.
We take care of everything you need (vehicle, fuel, insurance, training, safety coaching, and more), so you can focus on safe driving.
- Flexible FT/PT Work Schedules, Casual Work Environment
- No loading/unloading packages
- Holiday Pay (after 3 months)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, 401k
- No high school, GED, resume required
- No CDL required
- No high-pressure delivery quotas
- No need to stand on your feet for extended amounts of time
$17.25 per Hour for On-Demand Road Drivers. (Ideally live within 20 minutes of N. Everett.) Scheduled shifts also available.
- Transport railroad crews safely and reliably
- Use navigation tools
- Maintain professional environment
- Just sit, click your seatbelt, drive, and stay safe!
- On-demand FT/PT schedules
- 21 years or older
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid Driver’s license
- (Ideally live within 20 minutes of N. Everett.)
Hallcon is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.25 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Weekend availability
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly; masks optional
- Are you 21 years of age or older?
- Are you able to communicate and write in English?
- Are you authorized to work in this country?
- Drivers initiate trips by calling an interactive phone system. Therefore, cellphones are a condition of employment. Do you have or can you obtain a cellphone for calling our phone system?
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.