Halmann Vella Ltd.
Jobs In Malta Factory Worker
Today we are looking for factory workers for our company and we need experienced and hardworking workers who are smart to work and very excited to work.
We require urgent factory workers who can work wholeheartedly for our company and we give the best employee award to the employee who does good work in our company.
Job Responsibilities Of Factory Worker
- You have to follow the rules of the company.
- You have to clean the workstation and production floor of the company.
- You have to assemble the company’s product in one place.
- You have to follow the company’s production guidelines.
- Ability to move 30 kg and move to around 50 meters.
- You will have to finalize and pack the products for company shipment.
- Ability to work three shifts.
- You will have to operate and maintain machinery and production line equipment.
- You have to inspect the product in the assembly department of the company and take out the defective product.
- You must work on the company’s production line and meet production goals.
- If you are facing any problem in the company, then you can tell your supervisor and you can solve those problems.
- You have to complete the work given by the supervisor of the company on time.
Job Requirement Of Factory Worker
- If you have worked in the factory line before this, then you will not have any problem getting work in this company.
- You have to work with a team in the company.
- You must have knowledge of elementary maths.
- You must have the ability to lift heavy objects and must be enthusiastic about working.
- You must be able to work all three shifts a day.
- You must have good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- You must have at least 6 to 12 months of experience as a factory worker.
- You should be able to speak, write and read English and the Maltese language.
- You must have the ability to work in the production line.
To apply for this job please visit eurosjob.com.