hotel managing supervisor
Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 35 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.