HC-One - Waterside
About The Role
Right now, we’re looking for an enthusiastic and committed Care Assistant to join the team at our care home. Whether we’re providing long or short-term, convalescence, respite or palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Do you fit this role? In your role as a Care Assistant at HC-One, you’ll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
As a Care Assistant under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
About The Company
We’ll provide full training, so it’s a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Care Assistant we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid Enhanced DBS/PVG
- Hourly rate is subject to experience and qualifications
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.