Human Capital Consulting (HCC) is an Executive Search company operating for over 12 years in the CEE region.
We provide comprehensive personnel consulting, recruitment and selection services, as well as leader development for
international clients in the following areas: FMCG, Retail; pharma; Finance; professional services;
construction; real estate; IT; Technology.
As the HCC Group, we support Leaders not only at the stage of employment on the client’s side, but also at further
stages of their professional career (Full Leadership Life Cycle), contributing to many successes of our
We provide comprehensive development services dedicated to the managerial staff. We share knowledge
experience and psychometric tools, helping them in their individual development, in creating
leadership aspirations and building effective teams.
Due to the development of our team, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
- Great location of the office in the center of Warsaw, right next to the Metro Świętokrzyska station,
- Hybrid work model, flexible hours,
- Development of individual predispositions based on psychometric tools and cooperation with HR
Business Partner (participation in individual development programs),
- Hard skills training package (recruiter’s workshop), work planning, communication with the client, etc.
- Cooperation with international clients, mainly in recruitment for managerial and
directors from various industries,
- Attractive bonus system (bonuses paid monthly and quarterly),
- Terrace (200m2) with a view of Grzybowski Square and the Palace of Culture and Science,
- Benefits package (Multisport card, medical package, co-financing for English language classes),
- Friendly atmosphere – we celebrate our birthdays and other important occasions together,
- Regular team lunches and integration trips.
- Implementation of recruitment projects for C-level positions,
- Searching for the best candidates on the market, conducting competence interviews, negotiations,
- Conducting searches using various methods, including social networking sites,
direct search and advertising campaigns,
- Building the image of a professional personnel consultant: coaching of candidates, support and
consulting for clients,
- Direct contact with the client during the recruitment process and building long-term relationships
relations by providing the highest quality services,
- Sharing experiences and good practices with the rest of the team.
- At least 1 year of experience in conducting recruitment processes independently,
- Experience in finding candidates using the direct search method,
- Ability to build long-term relationships with clients
- Very good knowledge of English – min. B2,
- Passion and enthusiasm in action, motivation for recruitment work on the consulting side,
- Courage, independence and willingness to constantly develop.
To apply for this job please visit pl.indeed.com.