Credit Intelligence & Control- CD
- To conduct Risk based checks on the consumer durable loan applications sourced by the Relationship Officers at the respective Dealer outlets.
- Checking for anomalies such as freelancer / third party sourcing at the concerned dealer outlet
- To support in carrying out investigations on all suspected risk marked cases and also on frauds detected post disbursement and
- and assist in initiating remedial procedures towards recovery to conduct Seeding and Mystery Shopping activity on the RO’s and the Dealership.
- To conduct regular visits to the dealerships and check for any suspicious activity and highlight the same for immediate action.
- To conduct minimum 60 visits in a month which includes a) dealer surprise visits and all the field referrals, b) RO Profile checks.
- Responsible for gathering concerns on any issues related to misconduct by the RO’s at the dealership.
- To conduct monthly trainings of all the RO’s on the basic compliance requirements as well as Dos and Don’ts on hygiene related items.
- Operation Desk Screening & sampling and Post disbursal Sampling, responsibility to highlight the disconnect and reporting the same through MIS.
- Engaging with Business and Credit unit to discuss and resolve matters pertaining to specific cases
- MIS reporting to Location managers and Regional teams on various data requirements
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
- Industry: BFSI
- Role: Fresher/Sales
Key Performance Indicators:
Proactive, Ability to complete the given task within defined time period
- Honesty & integrity
- Hard & smart working
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to convince & influence
- Good communication Skills
- Proficiency in excel and adequate system knowledge.
- Reporting Designation: Location Manager
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: CIC – CD
Work Environment Details:
- Contract Types: PERMANENT
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.