Govt.&Institutional Business-CSC-Sales Officer – Vadodara
Full Job Description
Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Govt.& Institutional Business-CSC-Sales Officer
- To fulfil the Account Opening requirements of leads generated by BCs/BFs
- Closure of these leads will be the main responsibility with minimum conversion numbers benchmark for Gate Entry Norms
- Dedicated CSC Business:
- These BSOs will be dedicated only for CSC business sourcing specifically to VLEs located in or near govt offices & commercial hubs mainly focusing on the potential identified VLEs for these segments
- Business Development:
- Branch Sales Officer (BSO) needs to engage himself / herself with CSC_VLE by way of ensuring fulfilment of the leads generated through BC /BFs.
- BSO will visit the BCs / BFs mapped to him on a daily basis.
- BC/BF visit plan will be prepared and discussed between Reporting Manager (AH) and BSO
- Joint visits with Asset BDR (s) wherever deemed fit by the AH
- Guide and encourage VLES for asset business and also coordinate asset team and arear heads for activities at the VLE centre Ensure Tatkal kits are available for the inductions
- Lead Analysis and Feedback:
- BSO will discuss the Lead Generation and Lead Conversion of all products.
- Lead Rejects and the Reasons thereof will be key to the discussion.
- BSO will guide ways in which the Rejections can be avoided.
- Problems faced by BC/BF will be noted for further communication to Branch / Product and respective AH.
- Any other task assigned by seniors from time to time.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree
Required work experience
- Industry: BFSI/Insurance
- Role: Fresher/Sales
- Years of experience: 0 to 3
- Good Team spirit
- Inter personal skill
- Time / Team Work
- Good communication skill
- Proactive & focused approach
- Reporting Designation: Area Head – CSC
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: GIB CSC
- Contract Types: PERMANENT
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.