Collections Mgr- CTG
- Receivables Management Manage and deliver portfolio indicators including 30 plus delinquency, NPA management, recoveries.
- Bucket wise resolutions and rollbacks to be monitored Bucket inventory management Collection Efficiencies to be monitored Intensity/coverage on accounts to be maximised Maximise recoveries vide settlements / repossessions etc Maximise fee income on matured and delinquent accounts Timely Agency allocation Process Management Agency empanelment to be judiciously done post all market checks/feedbacks Agency process tracker to be submitted within given deadlines Yard management for repossessed assets Repossession kits to be maintained as per guidelines ID cards issuance for DRAs Asset secure/repossession guidelines to be adhered to Regular trails upload ARTS/hygiene items to closed within TAT Monitoring delay in deposits/reconciliations HHT usage/updations to be monitored CRMs to be closed with TAT post resolution of complaint Portfolio Feedback Regular portfolio feedback to be given to stakeholders Overall business environment/customer specific issues to be highlighted Regular feedback on negative areas/profiles Non starters to be monitored and highlighted Digital Payments Penetration Digital payments to be maximised Customers to be educated to make digital payments ECMS to be highlighted to customers for ease of payment updation Personal Development Build healthy working relationship with peers, superiors and customer Sharing best practices with team members Personal initiatives w.
- portfolio control, customer response etc.
- Time management Training programs to be attended.
- Collections & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
To apply for this job please visit hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com.