Hdfc Life Ltd
Business Development Manager
Full Job Description
HDFC Life is one of India’s leading life insurance companies, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various life stage needs of customers. The products include Protection, Pension, Savings & Investments, Health, etc.
Candidates should have permanent address proof of staying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and adjoining areas. Candidates should have PAN card.
We are recruiting trained candidates (Trained by Manipal Global Education Services) as Managers to strengthen our channel sales .
This is purely a sales function hence candidates should be Graduates with sales aptitude and communication skills .
Experience not required
Selection process is as follows
1) Written test and Interview
2) Conditional Job offer letter to selected candidates of Rs.3,00,000/- per annum from HDFC Life.
3) All candidates must enrol and successfully complete 1 year Smart Achievers program from Manipal Global Education Services by paying course fees of Rs.88,500/-
4) During above 1 year training candidates will earn a stipend of Rs.5000/- per month during 2 months of on-the-job training and a stipend of Rs.20000/- per month during 6 months of internship with HDFC Life.
5) After successful completion of this course, candidate will be having a permanent job with HDFC Life as Manager at J2 band (one level above the entry level) and start earning Rs.3,00,000/- per annum
6) The designation will be “Corporate Agency Manager” or “Business Development Manager” or “Financial Planning Manager” depending on the channels the candidate is eventually placed post training.
Salary will be Rs.3lac per annum plus incentive post training
Age of applicants between 21yrs to 30 yrs
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.