Healing Hands Clinic
Jump to: Hide
Full Job Description
Willing to take accommodation at the clinic.
- · Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- · Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends and family to understand condition, medications and self-care skills; answering questions.
- · Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- · Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- · Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and control substance regulations.
- · Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- · Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- · Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions.
- · Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- · Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- · Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.