Health Care Assistants
We are currently recruiting for reliable and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants to join our Clinical Care Team in Birmingham d the Leicester and surrounding areas.
Pure Homecare is an established Domiciliary Care Agency supplying Care Assistants into clients homes. As a domiciliary care agency, we provide Care Assistants to assist with various tasks such as home help, companionship and personal care needs for our private clients. We are currently recruiting for reliable, professional and enthusiastic caring individuals to work in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Due to the nature of this role a full driving license and access to a car is essential.
Employee Benefits Package:
- Competitive pay
- Contracted hours
- Paid travel time
- Free uniform
- Paid Holiday
- Company mobile phone .
- Strong Career prospects and progression with full training / Health & Social Care Diplomas.
- Mostly a minimum of 1 hour calls, enabling you the time to build relationships with clients, and delivering ‘quality care.
- The Caregiver Portal – an online system where you can view your shifts 2 weeks in advance enabling you to balance your work with your personal life.
- Full on going support from the Operations team.
- Free person centered training designed specifically for Pure Homecare clients.
- No paperwork for expenses, care notes etc – its all automatically done for you!
We offer excellent opportunities to either start a career in the care industry or further grow a career. Pure Homecare have an excellent reputation which has been demonstrated in all the awards that we have achieved. We always go the extra mile with our clients and our care team to ensure full recognition has been given.