Health Care Assistant (Nights)
Night Health Care Assistant role
- We are a small “family style” residential care home located in Rogerstone on the west side of Newport and provide support for the elderly including those who suffer from the effects of dementia.
- We pride ourselves on the loving and homely atmosphere of our Home, constantly striving to deliver a real home from home quality of life.
- We are currently looking for a night time care assistant to join our residential care team for 2-3 nights/evenings per week (18-24 hours) including alternate weekend work
What we offer
- Supportive atmosphere to help you make a difference to the lives of the residents we support
- Extensive Training – Induction, Dementia care, Health and Safety, Moving and Handling, Emergency First Aid, Food Hygiene, Fire Training, Safeguarding, Medication Handling (for staff involved in medicines administration), Palliative Care
- Competitive Wage Rate including paid breaks
We are looking for someone to join our team who
- Is Caring & Kind and committed to helping improve the quality of life of our residents
- Is resident in or close to Rogerstone
- Is NVQ/QCF L2 trained
- Has the right to work in the UK
- Is/will be registered with Social Care Wales
If this sounds like you, please get in touch and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £10.90 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability