Health Care Assistant
|Hiring Organization||Renal Services|
|Post Name||Health Care Assistant|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom WV2 1HH|
Renal Services (UK) Ltd is part of DaVita International one of the largest providers of kidney care services globally with 3100 clinics in 11 countries. We are an independent nurse-led provider working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
Renal services UK ltd is looking for a bank healthcare support worker to provide support and care for patients with a keen interest to learn and develop with the support of an excellent team of healthcare professionals. Joining the bank means the clinic will call on you when they need some extra support.
- Keeping the clinical areas fully supplied with the necessary equipment
- Assist with patient admissions and discharges
- Actively promote cleanliness and safety in the clinical area
- Promote and demonstrate effective communication at all times with patients, users, and providers of the service
- Undertake specific organizational and administrative duties as required.
- Healthcare-related qualifications and experience
- Good communication skills, and knowledge of current professional nursing issues
- Ability to adapt to change within the working situation
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing, flexible
- Able to work effectively within a team
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on Experience
- No Night Shifts
- No work on Sundays
- Flexible Contracts
- Full training provided
To apply for this job please visit www.renalservices.com.