Ramsay Health Care
Healthcare Assistant, Outpatient Department
Ramsay Health Care
|Post Name||Healthcare Assistant, Outpatient Department|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Stourbridge, England, United Kingdom DY8 1UX|
We are recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to work in our Outpatient department at Stourside Hospital.
Working as part of a team working alongside our Nurses & Consultants to deliver the best patient care. Our ideal candidate will have genuine compassion and care for individuals and be keen to develop their skills. Attention to detail is key to the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you:
- A Passion to deliver excellent patient-centered care
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring nature
- Able to work as part of a team but also initiative to work independently
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- A flexible and positive attitude
- NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave inc bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidized Staff Restaurant*
- Free Off-Site Parking*
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. We have two theatres one with Lamina flow, and cover a wide range of surgical specialties; these include Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Cosmetic, and urology. We also have a separate endoscopy suite.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years of experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. “Our employees are Ramsay.” The skills and commitment of our employees form the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognizes that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.