- Full Time
- London, UK
Health Recruit Network
Surgical First Assistant
Are you an experienced Surgical First Assistant looking for your next career move? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading independent hospital in Westminster!
We are currently seeking a skilled Surgical First Assistant to join our client’s dynamic team. Here’s what we’re offering:
- A highly competitive salary of £47,000 – £53,000 per year
- Permanent employment term
- Full-time position with 37.5 hours per week
- Opportunity to work in a Private Hospital setting
- Specialization in Theatre Care Category
Responsibilities for a Surgical First Assistant include:
- Providing assistance to surgeons during operations
- Ensuring that equipment and instruments are sterile and ready for use
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure the highest standard of patient care
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
Requirements for Surgical First Assistant include:
- Extensive experience as a Surgical First Assistant
- Knowledge of surgical procedures and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
If you are a highly skilled Surgical First Assistant who is looking for a new challenge in a Private Hospital setting, we want to hear from you! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity – apply today!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.