|Hiring Organization||Mowlam Healthcare|
|Post Name||Healthcare Assistant|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 15 To EUR 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland V95 KNC8|
Purpose of the Role
The Care Assistant works as a member of a team delivering care to the residents via the Named Nurse concept. As such a team member, the Care Assistant contributes to the fulfillment of Mowlam Healthcare’s philosophy of care.
What does this role entail?
- Supporting the nursing staff and team in delivering quality person-centered care to meet the needs of residents
- Getting to know residents’ interests and needs providing attention, support, and companionship
- Promoting the mobility of residents, supervising and assisting as necessary to ensure optimum mobility is maintained and improved where possible
- Enabling and assisting residents to maintain their personal appearance /hygiene needs whilst always maintaining their dignity
- Enabling and assisting residents to eat/drink and achieve physical comfort
- Participating, organizing, and carrying out social activities
- Sustaining a high level of communication between resident’s families and staff developing good relationships
- Assisting in the upkeep of high standards of cleanliness in the home
- Contributing to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the home
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Nurse in Charge and management.
What are the qualifications/skills needed?
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to maintain a positive approach
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
All posts are subject to satisfactory references, and medical and Garda vetting.
What do we offer?
- Guaranteed hours contracts
- Sunday Premium rates
- Paid breaks
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/professional development
- Opportunities for career progression
- Paid training
- Subsidized / Covered meals
To apply for this job please visit www.candidatemanager.net.