Monitoring Specialist – HealthCare IT Customer Support Operations
|Post Name||Monitoring Specialist – HealthCare IT Customer Support Operations|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT-Related Field|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 30To CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Agfa HealthCare is a division of the Agfa-Gevaert Group which is headquartered in Mortsel, Belgium, and traded on Euronext Brussels (AGFB). At Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective, and sustainable imaging data management.
From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge, and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational, and business strategies.
The Imaging IT Solutions (IITS) Monitoring Team is located in Waterloo (Ontario, Canada) and cooperates with regional and global support teams.
The IITS Monitoring Specialist provides proactive customer support with the main objective to maintain the customer system up-time and prevent system/service outages. The position holder troubleshoots, documents, and resolves customer monitoring tickets and communicates with involved parties
- Prioritizes, diagnoses, and documents technical details for incoming Monitoring Tickets and provides support to prevent incidents and restore service to the customer environments as quickly as possible.
- Collects information about customer situations and provides accurate, timely, and detailed documentation about all actions taken toward a resolution in accordance with standard After Sales processes.
- Takes ownership and accountability for all assigned Monitoring Tickets driving towards a resolution within SLA/OLA requirements.
- Communicates technical issues and customer concerns or issues to support team members to facilitate a timely resolution.
- Provides and documents Monitoring Framework configuration changes for customer systems, tests new features/releases, and provides input for system enhancements.
- Establishes builds and improves customer relationships through the After Sales process.
- Attends Agfa and 3rd party product training and maintains a working knowledge in the focus area.
- Mentors other Monitoring Specialists or regional support specialists.
- Based on assignment, shares learning and knowledge activities through various methods for service/support teams.
- Contributes to customer go-live support and product launch activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of DB technologies and queries
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge of Linux, Windows
- Basic knowledge of Web technologies (web server, certificates)
- Basic knowledge of Networking (troubleshooting and diagnosing)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in a technical customer support or system monitoring role in a healthcare or IT environment
- Knowledge of DICOM / HL7 / Hospital workflow
- Knowledge of Storage Systems or Backup technologies
- Customer service skills and orientation, including the demonstrated ability to work constructively with both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to network in a global environment, and build relationships with geographically remote personnel.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with ITIL Incident Management is an asset.
- Proven time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.agfa.com.