HEB Careers San Antonio, We are looking for a highly capable stock controller to manage our stock inventory. You will be analyzing supply chain data to ensure stock availability, placing purchase orders and transferring stock, and maintaining purchase and pricing reports.
To ensure success as a stock controller, you should possess extensive knowledge of inventory management and experience in a related industry. An accomplished stock controller will be someone whose expertise translates into optimally maintained stock levels.
A Stock Controller is responsible for ensuring that the company’s stock levels meet business needs. They do this by overseeing purchases and pricing reports, replenishing levels when necessary, and monitoring shipments or internal transfers between departments within one business enterprise.
|Post Name||Stock Controller|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 18 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78238|
H-E-B Grocery Company, LP is an American privately held supermarket chain based in San Antonio, Texas, with more than 340 stores throughout the U.S. state of Texas, as well as in northeast Mexico. The company also operates Central Market, an upscale organic and fine foods retailer.
As of, the company has a total revenue surpassing US$31.2 billion. H-E-B ranked No. 9 on Forbes’ 2020 list of “America’s Largest Private Companies”. H-E-B was named Retailer of the Year in 2010 by Progressive Grocer.
Supermarket News ranks H-E-B 13th on the list of “Top 75 North American Food Retailers” by sales. Based on revenues, H-E-B is the 19th largest retailer in the United States. It donates 5% of pre-tax profits to charity.
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out of stock (OOS).
- Evaluating vendor’s and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in inventory management software, such as Zoho Inventory and Katana.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Organize the warehouse.
- Your customers will come back for more.
- Sell your products with ease using multiple channels.
- Running out of stock.
- Removes the need for guesswork.
- Helps with returns management.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for HEB Careers San Antonio.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com