|Post Title||Heb Warehouse Jobs Houston|
|Post Name||SA Order Selector/Picker/Material Handler|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 19 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 78218|
H-E-B is one of the largest, independently owned food retailers in the nation operating over 400 stores throughout Texas and Mexico, with annual sales generating over $25 billion. Described by industry experts as a daring innovator and smart competitor, H-E-B has led the way with creative new concepts, outstanding service, and a commitment to diversity in our workforce, workplace, and marketplace. H-E-B offers a wealth of career opportunities to our 110,000+ Partners (employees), competitive compensation and benefits program, and comprehensive training that lead to successful careers.
Would you like to have a built-in workout as part of your job? We need hard-working Partners with energy to help ensure our Store teams have the product they need to stock H-E-B shelves and feed Texans. Our Distribution Partners IIs help keep our supply chain moving all over Texas and Mexico. Our success can’t happen without YOU!
As a Distribution Partner II, you’ll work in a fast-paced warehouse environment and become part of a highly functioning Warehouse Team. You’ll watch out for each other, work to meet common goals, and share a fulfilling, physically demanding work experience. You’ll perform general Warehouse Operations tasks and learn about multiple products and areas across H-E-B by selecting orders, stocking, or operating a forklift. These learning opportunities will serve as building blocks for many other jobs in a potential career path for you at H-E-B.
Once you’re eligible, you’ll become an Owner of the company, so we’re looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and Customer service. ‘Partner-owned’ means our most important resources–People–drive the innovation, growth, and success that make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
- HEART FOR PEOPLE… willingness to do your part to contribute to the team?
- HEAD FOR BUSINESS… know-how to maintain processes/systems safely and effectively?
- PASSION FOR RESULTS… energy and attitude to help the Warehouse run smoothly?
We are looking for:
- Hard workers with a commitment to getting the job done
- Dependability and a commitment to safety
What is the work?
- Selects cases of products and organizes them on pallets to be sent to H-E-B Stores
- Prioritizes accuracy and quality in work assignments
- Performs work tasks in a safe manner, in compliance with work instructions; proactively takes action to address/improve safety issues within the facility
- Proactively assists other Partners through their own actions, such as sharing information about technical matters, facility-specific knowledge, processes, and procedures
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner; uses time efficiently and productively in support of facility goals for on-time release of trailers
- Ensures work performed meets individual productivity goals, team productivity goals, and facility productivity goals as applicable
- Operates equipment per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to prevent equipment and facility damage
- Takes actions to ensure the work environment is clean and well-maintained
- Order Selectors: Full case, Flow, Pick-to-belt, Palletizer: Selects orders for shipment in an organized, clean, accurate, and damage-free manner; properly marks and/or tags orders with
Defined shipment information
- Forklift Operators: Properly and accurately puts up / brings down product from assigned slots; completes assignments in an organized, clean, accurate, and damage-free manner
- Loaders: Properly loads in an organized, clean, accurate, and damage-free manner
- Automated Distribution: Safely manages end-to-end process flow from reusable Store assets to completed Store orders within an automated system contributing to a clean, organized environment
- Opens master cases; verifies product against assigned location; fills selection lanes for pick-to-light selection
What is your background?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a physically demanding job is a plus
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as a Distribution Partner II at H-E-B?
- Strong organization skills; attention to detail
- Basic math skills (+, -, *, /); reading and writing skills
- Verbal / written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment; ability to positively promote change
- Ability to operate machines or equipment safely and independently
- Ability to learn and understand H-E-B in-house systems
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Dependability; commitment to safety
- Lift, stand, walk, and squat for extended periods
- Repetitively lift up to 60 lbs for the duration of a shift
- Work in a cold environment, if assigned to a Refrigerated (34) / Frozen (-10) facility
- Work extended shifts and fluctuating hours and days, including weeks, nights, holidays
To apply for this job please visit careers.heb.com.