Work From Home Jobs France
|Post Name||Helpdesk Coordinator|
|Qualification||Advanced degree in any related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 20 To EUR 30 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference and work in a non-profit? Would you like to be a part of an ambitious and international organization on the cutting edge of science? Then this position might be right up your alley.
The EBMT is a non-profit medical and scientific organization established in which hosts a unique database with the data of over half a million patients. The EBMT registry is the starting point for all our studies carried out with a focus on data collection processes, data quality monitoring, and maintenance of the database.
Save and improve the lives of patients with blood-related disorders.
Responsible for providing customer support to all users of the EBMT Registry database as well as coordinating and providing database training to them.
- Support and provide training to all users in order to ensure transplant data can be reported and analyzed accurately.
- Ensure all queries are dealt with politely and in-depth in order to provide an effective and timely service.
- Analyze, investigate and help to resolve complex user issues as well as perform data checks and follow up on anomalies
- Take responsibility for specific projects, analyze and follow up on results
- Help users to perform data analysis using complex data queries
- Advanced degree in any related field
- 2 years of experience in customer services dealing with large databases
- 2 years of experience providing training for customers and preparing training materials
- Native level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- A strong problem-solving attitude focused on customers´ needs
- Work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines. Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Analytical thinking, results-driven, and oriented to detail
- 4 years of experience working on projects, with indicators and goals
- Familiarized with Clinical knowledge and medical data
- Familiar with Quality Management systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a non-profit society where you can make a difference
- Work alongside a multicultural and diverse international team
- Based at EBMT offices 2 days per week and working remotely 3 days but we also accept fully remotely applicants in France.
- Full-time position and first-year CDD contract (37,5 hours/week). Possibility to have a CDI after 1-year commitment.
- Flexible working hours (starting from 8 to 10 am and finishing accordingly)
- 25 working days of Annual leave + 15 days RTT
- Budget for training and professional development
- Transport allowance (Forfait mensuel NAVIGO Toutes Zones)
- After the probation period, EBMT supports nursery costs with a monthly supplement