DRIVER, HELPER (PART TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a part time DRIVER, HELPER position.
- Location: Barrington SD- 283 County Road, Barrington, RI 02806-2406 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part time schedule. Monday – Friday, hours may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience is necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting pay: $16.30 per hour
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1227168.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12’s goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: Prepares and serves food at scheduled functions under the supervision of the Catering Captain. Delivers food and beverage using catering delivery truck to catered functions. Sets up and breaks down functions, serves, returns tables to their proper positions. Returns leftover food and equipment to the Catering Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to the scheduled locations.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Sets buffet tables with food, beverage and service items according to standards.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards.
- Cleans and packs dishes and utensils for removal to the Catering Department.
- Returns unserved foods and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to the Catering Department.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- A valid driver’s license is required. Must possess or able to obtain a valid food handler’s permit and/or alcohol server’s permit where required by state law.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. For Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco applicants: We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Chartwells K-12 maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1227168
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.