Hexafin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Full Job Description
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The sales officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting, and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Sales Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹29,131.77 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Main Road, Kankarbagh, Patna, Patna – 800026, Bihar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.