Data Solution Partner (Part Time)
Hydra (TechCrunch) is an alternative to Snowflake that’s fast, simple to use, and open source. Hydra extends the popular Postgres open-source database into a real-time data warehouse for app devs. By building around Postgres, the Hydra team enables developers to scale their company’s analytics with familiar Postgres tooling and existing know-how. Recent industry benchmarks show Hydra is the fastest Postgres database for analytics. With columnar storage and parallelized query execution, Hydra speeds through even the toughest analytics tasks.
Hydra is committed to releasing open source products and contributing back to existing projects. We are fully remote with employees in the US, Canada, and Europe. Hydra is backed by YCombinator.
About This Role
The Data Solution Partner (DSP) is an opportunity to offer data warehouse implementation, analytics, and reporting services to Hydra customers. The DSP has the flexibility to define the services offered, to be marketed to new and existing Hydra customers. The DSP is responsible for gathering customer requirements, setting milestones, and onboarding Hydra customers into the fully delivered solutions. DSPs are expected to review technology choices with their prospective customers in advance, to ensure customer satisfaction and supportability post-delivery of services implemented. The DSP is expected to “open-source” and share a step-by-step tutorial of the solutions they offer to Hydra customers.
A few examples of Solutions:
- Ingest and transform with ETL to a Hydra data warehouse
- Building from retention metrics: Set-up CAC, retention rate, and key attrition KPIs
- Comprehensive marketing outcomes: Pipeline of website impressions, leads generated, sales opportunities created
- Postgres performance tuning
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- CS or Data Science bachelors, masters degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years project experience as a data engineer, software engineer, cloud solution architect, customer engineer.2-3years project experience as a data engineer, software engineer, cloud solution architect, customer engineer.
- Proven experience delivering consulting projects, services, and meeting deadlines.
- Availability to meet with customers on a regular basis for the duration of the project.
- Coordination with the Hydra engineering team if technical questions and/or customer requirements arise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.