Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim… for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Warehouse Lead oversees the day-to-day operations of the Warehouse department: receiving, tracking and inspecting all deliveries for quality and accuracy. Reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Plans, organizes and supervises the operations of the warehouse and team during assigned shifts
- Manages warehouse stock, ensuring proper storage and safe, timely and cleanly retrieval and delivery
- Organizes stock systematically so it is accessible, identifiable, stored at proper temperature and countable
- Maintains store-wide inventory of collateral and supplies
- Collects, organizes and sends documentation arriving with shipments to the Inventory Control (IC) Associate
- Maintains records to shipment loading and unloading, transfer of goods, etc.
- Stocks merchandise; receives, prepares, distributes and reorders internal orders
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule often including nights and weekends
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to lift up to 150 pounds
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.