Client Advisor – Paris Saint-Honoré (Part Time)
Diesel has long been a leading pioneer in denim and casual fashion, known for moving outside and ahead of trends in its industry. While always retaining its DNA, in recent years Diesel has evolved into the world of premium casual wear, becoming a true alternative to the established luxury market. Diesel is a truly worldwide organization. It is present in more than 80 countries with 5,000 points of sale, including more than 400 company owned stores.
For the most awaited new opening in Diesel European network – Paris Saint-Honoré Flagship Store – we are now recruiting the Client Advisor staff, that will be in charge of building meaningful relationships with our clients and of delivering a personalized and elevated shopping experience.
Located in the first arrondissement of Paris, between Place Vendôme and Jardin des Tuileries, 223 Saint-Honoré will be the new house of the brand, showcasing its For Successful Living DNA. The flagship store, located in one of the most prestigious shopping streets in Paris, will expand on two stories (ground and first floors) across a sales space totaling 540 square meters.
- Welcome and assist each client providing an excellent in-store experience at all times, by understanding client desires and creating a hand-crafted experience
- Act as a Brand Ambassador able to represent the image and the values of the brand in terms of standing, knowledges and contents
- Create a long-term authentic bond with clients, nurturing meaningful and loyal relationships through personal connections and CRM initiatives
- Demonstrate active leadership on the selling floor, maximizing sales opportunities and driving individual and team sales results
- Prove Brand and product knowledge and be up-to-date with new trends and competitorsdatewith new trends and competitors
- Ensure and maintain the shop floor and visual display high luxury standard, complying with Company operational guidelines and stock procedures.
- A proven track record delivering sales in a luxury retail environment, as well in Clientelling activities
- Excellent understanding of the luxury sector and product sensitivity
- Strong communication skills and commercial mindset
- Digitally aware and open to new ways of working
- Ability to interact effectively with foreign clients
- Passion for Diesel Brand, product and heritage
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.