Hilton Geneva Hotel & Conference Centre
Close to Geneva Airport, we are 1 km away from Geneva Lake and 30-min from the world’s best ski slopes.
We offer 496 rooms, 3 restaurants, a LivingWell Health Club with its largest indoor pool in Geneva, and more than 5’500 m2 of conference and event space. At Hilton Geneva Hotel & Conference Centre, we are proud to welcome our guests to the largest hotel in Switzerland! We are looking for the best talents ready to share the light and the warmth of hospitality and join our international group for a meaningful career.
What is it like to work for Hilton?
- For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
- Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
- Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day,
- Our team members have the opportunity to travel the world with our Go Hilton program that they can share with friends & family.
- They also have access to our Hilton University: the development of our teams is at the heart of what we do!
- Finally, we aim at making our planet a greener place with our Travel with Purpose commitment.
What will you work on at Hilton Geneva?
We are looking forward to growing our F&B team with three managerial roles in different F&B points of sales: breakfast/bar & restaurant/ terrasse. You are responsible for managing operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. You will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop your team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Develop offers with other members of the Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Set targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation
What makes us a good match?
At Hilton Geneva, we live and work every day by our six core values: Hospitality, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, Ownership, and Now. If they resonate with you, let’s meet!
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
For this specific job opportunity, we would value the following skills, experience, and attitude:
- Bachelor/master’s degree in Hospitality Management with at least 4-year of supervisory/managerial F&B experience
- International experience in hospitality is a big advantage
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Analytical mindset with a strong interest in quality and financial targets
- Fluent in French and English, German a +
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards and local food safety regulations
- A great innovative and open mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Present a great skill set of leadership
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
What are the next steps?
- If you’re interested in this job opportunity, please apply directly on our Hilton Career website,
- We will review all applications and will give you feedback in the coming weeks,
- Our HR team will get in touch with you for a first phone call if we feel we are a good match,
- As a next step, we would plan an interview with our F&B Manager and our HR Director
- You may then go through an online behavioral assessment to understand a bit more about yourself and you will finally meet with our Hotel General Manager.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.