Jump to: Hide
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for attending to guests’ needs upon arrival and departure and for providing an overall exceptional experience during their stay in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Welcome and complete the check-in process for all guests and group arrivals in a timely and professional manner as well as complete the check-out process for departing guests and groups.
- Manage room allocation regarding guest characteristics (VIPs, traditional, new customers, etc.) with the correspondent department.
- Handle if necessary, and ensure to keep the front office and management team fully informed of guest requests, inquiries, complaints, and/or suggestions given by both guests and other departments.
- Display knowledge of all hotel products, services, price rates, available promotions, and discount packages, as well as daily VIP and special events.
- Be aware and communicate hotel services available (dry cleaning, restaurant reservations) and general safety information.
- Maximize room occupancy at best rates (this includes closing sales and extranets if necessary).
- Use up-selling techniques (promote the Hilton Honors loyalty program, other destinations, food and beverages, hotel transportation, and facilities).
- Handle incoming guest room reservations.
- Provide information to guests about the property and the surrounding area (museums, monuments), including special events, sights, restaurants, activities, etc. in the city.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Follow company brand standards.
- Assist other departments, as necessary.
- Customer service focus
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Strong communication skills
- Sales oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Fluent in English
- Base salary, food vouchers, life insurance & law employee benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.