Customer Service Representative
|Hiring Organization||Futurehook Technologies|
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||300000/- To 500000/- Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Full Job Description
- Working from a standard protocol and utilizing documented processes to respond to customer issues.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Assess and review reports submitted by engineers from various regions.
- Updates information in CRM to keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, email/chat).
- Coordinate with teams working in different regions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Successfully resolve simple to moderate technical issues related to IOT hardware and software from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, and specifications.
- Begin to proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Individuals must possess a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of general experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making, and collaboration skills.
- Experience in customer-facing roles either remote or face-to-face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications like Microsoft Office, and AUTOCAD.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone-based remote role, e- support, e-chat, or similar.
- Familiarity with CRM and related Tools.
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Malayalam (Preferred)
- Tamil (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.