|Hiring Organization||Bayshore HealthCare|
|Post Name||Personal Caregiver|
|Qualification||Completion of the formal, accredited caregiver training program|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8R 1C3|
About the job
Bayshore is looking for passionate and caring Personal Caregivers to join our amazing team. You will be creating special moments for clients each and every day. If your calling is to be the “difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU! We Value Our Bayshore Caregivers With
- Regular work schedules and assignments
- Highest industry wages for the critical work you do
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- Competitive travel compensation
- Efficient work schedules with more care time and less travel
- Opportunities to grow in your career
- Easy Access to managers and schedulers who listen and support the important work you do!
Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience preferred. Driver’s license and vehicle and assets.
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Personal Caregivers to make “being the difference” a Career!
To apply for this job please visit careers.bayshore.ca.