Medical Advisor / Associate Medical Director
Hobson Prior is looking for a Medical Advisor/ Associate Medical Director – Inflammation to join a brilliant Pharmaceutical establishment on a contract basis in Switzerland. Our client is focused on innovation in medicine discovery, development, and commercialization.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Ability to communicate complex clinical and scientific information with various healthcare providers.
- Communicate and document unwanted requests for scientific information.
- Form, maintain, and collaborate scientific relationships with TAEs (Therapy Area Experts).
- Distinguish and assist local data generation activities.
- Provide conference coverage, including but not limited to staffing exhibits, reporting, and facilitating with TAEs
- Deliver clinical/ scientific presentations internally and externally.
- Assist with content development and delivery of advisory boards.
- Collaborate with field-based colleagues with different functional expertise to ensure quick responses to questions from sites in the area.
- Provide support as a medical representative on project-based cross-functional teams (internally).
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or health-related fields.
- Expert in inflammation (Rheumatology/IBD) is preferred
- Understanding of national regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in evolving conditions with a positive approach.
- Dedicated to continual training to maintain knowledge base.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent, Ph.D.
- Interpersonal skills with brilliant verbal and written communication.
- Fluent in English and German is required
- Ability to work independently and across various organizational functions.
- Capability to travel often and on occasion with short notice.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.