Holt Engineering Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for people who are keen to learn and develop, so if you are looking to start your career within a labouring position we have the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for several trainee labourers to work in their busy, ever-growing manufacturing business. No labouring experience is required all they ask is that you have previous handheld tool experience, this could be as little as putting up a shelf at home.
What This Trainee Labourer Role Will Offer You
- Full-time hours over 4 days!
- The 3-day weekend every week!!
- Competitive salary – £10.50-£12.50
- Overtime available
- Attendance bonus throughout the year
- Free Parking
- Permanent contract after 12 weeks.
This Trainee Labourer Role Will Include
- Maintaining a high standard of detailed work
- Interpreting and working from drawings and guidance as required
- Working on the production line to form modular houses
- Use of hand tools
- Moving around the factory to work on different areas of the production line
To be part of the team for the Trainee Labourer role you will need:
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Basic hand-held tool experience
The hours for this role are 6:30 am – 4:45 pm Monday to Thursday.
The pay will start at £10.50ph and will increase to £12.50ph.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.