Bridges Aid Services LLC
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Full Job Description
Bridges Aid Services, LLC. of Roseville, MN
Bridges Aid Services, LLC. is a stable and growing agency that helps people with physical and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to help individuals reach their full potential by providing continuous support. We are committed to continually bridge ways to better the lives of each person served. Working at a person-centered approach employing compassion, careful-conduct, and always captivating.
Bridges Aid Services, LLC. provides each employee with a level of education, training, skills, and experience needed to meet the requirements and ethical conduct of person-centered and positive support practices.
Do you want a rewarding career? Bridges Aid Services, LLC. (BAS) could be the best career path for you. We encourage applicants who wish to grow in the health care industry to apply. We promote a growing working environment within BAS. Apply now.
We have multiple positions, full and part-time in all shifts.
We are excited for interest in joining our team as we work together and assist Individuals to live meaningful lives!
Home Health Aid Job Description:
· Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental state, intake and output, and exercise.
· Supports patients/ individual served by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
· Assist Individuals by providing personal services, such as Assist with Daily Living (ADL) such as cooking, cleaning, dressing, grooming, etc.
· Help Individuals care for themselves by teaching the use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
· Help family members care for the Individual by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the person served; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
· Records Individual information & daily activities by making entries in the Care Journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
· Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
· Protects the company home care agency by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
· Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· 1 minimum year of experience desired.
· No prior work experience skills are needed as there will be an initial and ongoing on the job training.
· Ability to read, write, simple math, and necessary computer skills
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
· Must speak English
· 18+ years or older
· Have Patience, self-control, self-directed
· Attention to detail
· Ability to comply with support plans with consistency
· Have the compassion and joy for service dedicated to helping others
· Eager to learn
· Flexible and adaptable
· Reliable, proactive, and trustworthy
· Must be on-time; punctual
· Quick thinking and reaction on helping the Individual
· Ability to recognize boundaries and relate to a wide variety
License, Certificate & Background Check:
· Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
· Valid vehicle insurance
· Certificate in CPR & First Aid – Not Mandatory but Considered
· Clear to work by DHS background studies and fingerprinting.
What We Offer:
We offer a career path, not just a job. We are a growing company motivated in growing with the right applicant(s).
· Complete training kick start your career path
· Paid training, CPR, First Aid, and meetings
· Paid training and certificate
· Paid mileage
· Case activity reimbursements
· Internal company perks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
1. How many years of Home Health Care experience do you have?
2. Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
3. Do you speak English?
4. Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
5. Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
6. Which shifts are you available to work?
What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.75 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
It is a policy that, when working, Bridges Aid Services staff are required to wear face mask, wash hands frequently, use hand sanitizer upon opening door or touching any objects in the community and adhere to social distancing of 6 feet apart.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check as required by State and Federal Law?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Driver’s License; Reliable car and car insurance (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.