Full Job Description
Company DescriptionHere at Home Instead Cleveland, we do things differently. All CAREGivers employed by us go through robust in-house training enabling them to provide the CQC Rated Outstanding care we are renowned for. This means that you will head out to every appointment confident in your ability and ready to make a real difference. There’s no hidden agenda with us, just genuine high-quality care provided by our fully qualified team.
- Care for the same client’s week in, week out.
- Minimum of 1-hour visits every time.
- Same consistent working times, every single week. No waiting for a rota!
- No experience needed, full training provided.
- Flexible hours based on your availability.
- Holiday pay.
- Starting rate of £11.00ph, ranging up to £20.00ph.
- Bespoke employee benefits program and pensions scheme.
If you are ready to make a career out of caring, we are the company for you. We are constantly growing and innovating to live up to our 5 Star Employer title and CQC Outstanding rating, making us the employer of choice for carers across Cleveland. Apply below!
Please Note: A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a reliable vehicle is essential for all Home Instead Cleveland roles.
- Bonus payment for your CAREGiver training and DBS reimbursement after completion of the Care Certificate.
- £100 Employee Referral Scheme.
- Paid Mileage: 45p per mile Taking Clients places; 20p per mile in between client visits*
- Paid Holiday leave based on 28 days per annum.
- Pension – Auto Enrolment / Company Contribution to 3%.
- Exceptional, Friendly and Supportive Office Team – 5 Star Best Employer in Care (year after year).
- Access to a free Wellbeing and Counselling Service.
- Home Instead Benefits Scheme and Blue Light Benefits Scheme membership – Real Savings on many / most of your usual purchases.
- Ongoing paid Training, Learning & Development as well as a large choice of self-advancement, portfolio of voluntary courses and learning available.
- Monthly CAREGiver Awards.
- Top Quality Mentor / Buddy Scheme.
- Regular Social Events.
- Monthly CAREGiver Days.
- Welcome Pack with ‘Freebies’.
- Full PPE provision.
- CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Company.
- Most Highly Recommended and Rated Home Care Company in the area by Clients and their families.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.