NMC Royal Hospital KLF
Customer Relationship Supervisor
The Customer Care Supervisor provides direction and control over all the reception activities. She/ he supervises, coordinates, and monitors the performance of all those under her responsibilities in order to promote an efficient and effective delivery of quality service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring all Receptions in coordination with Floor Supervisors.
- Establish, monitor and ensure professional standards are maintained within the Department.
- Ensures that programs and standards for ongoing education of the receptionist are established periodically or as the need arises.
- Facilitate communication between the front office executives and the patient/clients and other members of the health care discipline to include solving inter-unit or inter-departmental queries / problems.
- Develops staffing needs and participate in recruitment planning for resources allocation in coordination with the management.
- Provide appropriate coverage for unscheduled absenteeism and/or sick leaves and emergency leaves.
- Advise Floor supervisors in preparation of the monthly duty roster of the receptionists as well as the scheduled annual leaves of the receptionists.
- Ensures preventive and ongoing maintenance of equipment is carried out and reporting all failure or deficiencies through appropriate channels or department heads.
- Handles the orientations and evaluations of all new staff in the Hospital.
- Ensure grooming standards of receptionists.
- Yearly staff appraisal as competency check and putting forward recommendations in collaboration with Human Resource Department.
- Coordinates the ordering and stitching of uniforms for all Front Office staff in NMCRH-KHALIFA CITY.
- Serves on Administrative and other hospital committees as requested.
- Performs related duties as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Ensure that employee follow applicable OSH/ Infection control policies, procedures and standards
- Provide OSH information, training and Supervision to the staff
- Report any OSH relevant Incident, Near misses and hazards in the departments in timely manner.
- Make sure that incident corrective action has been implemented.
- Assist with preparation of risk assessments and monitoring the control measures.
- Ensure trainings are conducted, including general/departmental/FMS/OSH orientation for new employees and transferred employees, refresher training for department staff etc.
Qualification, Licensure, Education, Experience, Special Skills:
- Preferably a college graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in handling reception in a patient focused environment and operation of multi-line switchboard system. Preferably with minimum 3 years’ experience as Supervisor.
- Proficient technology application skills; Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, & Power point) MS Outlook & Internet explorer skills.
- Must have an exceptional interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment and be capable of communicating in a professional manner with diverse range of individuals; superior phone etiquette skills
- Patient focused; service oriented; patient & understanding.
- Efficient organizational skills; ability to handle multiple responsibilities under pressure while maintaining composure
- Reliable, punctual, dependable, and responsive.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Arabic language advantageous/desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsgulf.com.