DE BORTOLI WINES
HOSPITALITY ATTENDANT – HOUSE KEEPING
De Bortoli Wines Rutherglen Estate Cellar Door is a showcase for De Bortoli Wines, focusing on premium Rutherglen products. Tuileries is a Rutherglen institution that has been providing premium accommodation, an a la carte restaurant, as well as weddings, functions and conferences for many years.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint a casual Housekeeper to work within our Tuileries Hospitality Operation. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Cleaning administration and commercial buildings by emptying rubbish, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces as well as cleaning accommodation areas.
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, making beds, cleaning bathrooms and other housekeeping duties.
- Complying with all work, health and safety policies and procedures.
About The Benefits
- Working within one of Australia’s most reputable Family owned wine Companies
- Competitive Remuneration
- Overtime rates as per the Hospitality (General) Award
- Generous staff discount
The successful applicant will be required to work individually and in a team environment, possess excellent communication skills and the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision. Experience in the industry would be considered favorably, however not essential for the right person. Applicants must be available 7 days a week and be flexible with working hours.
- Please note as a pre-requisite for employment, prospective candidates may be required to undertake pre-employment screening.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.