|Hiring Organization||AB Hotels|
|Post Name||ROOM ATTENDANT|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22880 Per Year|
|Location||St Albans, England, United Kingdom AL1 2HQ|
Your role in our family:
- Be a part of an incredible Housekeeping department who have the utmost pride in what they do
- Be responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms, and bathrooms
- Take control of stocking supply carts
- Be a part of room deep-cleaning projects
- So much more!
What would make you the perfect fit?
- You have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what you do
- Experience in a similar role
The best bit:
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Free staff meals and parking
- Discounted food and beverage, accommodation, and spa within the AB Hotels Group
- 28 days holiday and 1 extra holiday day on your birthday
- And much much more!
Your country home from home nestled in 12 acres of Hertfordshire countryside; Sopwell House is a luxury family-owned Georgian country house hotel. Our hotel is on its way to becoming one of the Top 3 Hotels in the UK as Sopwell House introduces Cottonmill, the first private members’ spa designed to be woven into the fabric of a better life. An elegant, dynamic concept that never stands still.
At Sopwell House, we live by our Vision, Purpose, and Values. We are dedicated to creating a world of ‘Perfect Contentment’ for both our team members and guests alike ‘Spreading kindness one act at a time along the way. Our team prides itself on ‘Performing with Drive and Serving with Soul’ in everything we do.
To apply for this job please visit www.sopwellhouse.co.uk.