|Hiring Organization||Marriott Hotel|
|Post Name||Front Desk Receptionist|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom EH12 8NF|
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Guest Service Agent – Front Desk Receptionist who strives to provide and inspire incredible guest service that creates truly memorable experiences for our guests. Join our amazing and diverse team and grow your career with Marriott International, the world’s largest and most celebrated hospitality brand.
Rewards For Work Benefits For Your Lifestyle
- This a unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent.
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world – this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here.
- World-class training and development programs tailored to enhance your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
- Work alongside some amazing talent – award-winning, experienced hospitality professionals.
- Discounted room nights & food and beverage – because your well-being means so much.
- Complimentary laundry, and free meals on duty.
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work.
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required.
Connect Your Passion With A Rewarding Opportunity….What We’re Looking For:
- This role would be a good step for an individual who has an interest and passion for working within the Hospitality Industry and wants to gain further knowledge and awareness of the Front Desk.
- The ideal candidate would be proactive, extroverted, and have a proven track record in working in a guest-focused environment.
Your Personal Impact
- Provides services that meet and exceed guest expectations at every turn, ensuring ongoing repeat business and loyalty from our guests
- Ensure professional working relationships with all departments of the hotel as the main contact person for the daily operation of the Front Office department
- Ensure that guests receive prompt cordial attention and personal recognition.
- Ensure that you are groomed as specified
- To be fully aware of all functions taking place in the hotel at any given time while on duty and to assist with show rounds.
- Handle promptly and courteously all guest comments, complaints, requests, or inquiries, by assuring appropriate action is taken or delegated until guest satisfaction has been met and exceeded.
- Create and maintain a personal and respectful rapport with regular guests
To apply for this job please visit careers.marriott.com.