Guest Service Agent
|Post Name||Guest Service Agent|
|Qualification||High School diploma or bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people, and stories through personal experiences and provides heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To anticipate guest needs, and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive Anantara manner.
- To know by heart the hotel products, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other Anantara properties.
- To take personal responsibility for the service and attitude with which our guest service is being delivered, and ensure it meets the highest standard of Anantara at all times.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring all issues pertaining to guest satisfaction are met and that follow-up is completed on a timely basis.
- High School diploma or bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
- Previous experience in Front Office operations for at least 1 year, the luxury hotel is an advantage
- Passion for excellent service
- Excellent team player and great communication skills
- Knowledge of the Opera system is preferable