Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
When Legends Come To Life
Since opening, The Ocean Club has welcomed the world’s most discerning guests to our five-mile stretch of natural white sand beach – framed by 35 acres of Versailles inspired lawns and gardens.
Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style – creating one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean.
On a stretch of natural white sand beach, our resort offers 107 ultra-luxury accommodations, a Balinese-inspired spa, and dining by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
The Ocean Club has a treasured history serving generations of luxury travelers. Expansive lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.
The Ocean Club offers a rich roster of activities including water sports such as snorkeling, sailing and wind-surfing along with land-based activities including world-class golf and tennis plus a relaxing spa.
The Role of the Accountant Generalist
As an Accountant Generalist, you’ll be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable and reconciling bank statements. Additionally, you will be required to collaborate with other departments to ensure the accuracy of financial information.
This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, to be successful.
- Understand and possess a good knowledge of Accounting & Finance.
- Contribute to the monthly financial reporting by preparing accruals and journal entries in the Accounting System in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Manage petty cash distribution and journal entry posting.
- Collect & control the cash daily drops and ensure the accuracy of data received.
- Good understanding of Month-End Process.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts, ensuring all outstanding reconciling items are investigated and resolved satisfactorily.
- Have a working knowledge of all areas in Finance to ensure that coverage can be provided for employees on vacation or leave and to support the finance team when needed.
- Complete any special projects assigned by management to improve the operation
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 3-4 years previous experience working in an accounting or finance role. Hospitality experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of hotel systems and operations preferred.
- Strong computer skills and excel knowledge.
- Highest level of integrity and transparency.
- Experience in Sun, Blackline and Opera Systems knowledge is preferred but not required.
This is an exciting time to join The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort.
To apply for this job please visit bs.linkedin.com.